Services For Youth
2nd Chance Can Help You:
- access paid pre-employment training programs
- connect you to employers and get you hired
- decide what career is right for you.
Our staff will also take the time to connect you to other supports according to your needs. Whatever you are facing, we want to help!
The Following Services Are Available At All Our Locations:
- Comfortable spaces with access to computers, photocopying, telephones and high-speed internet
- Access to job postings with full-time, part-time and casual postings
- Caring, expert employment counsellors to meet one-to-one
- Assistance writing resumes and cover letters
- Access to training opportunities and apprenticeship opportunities
- Help with career exploration and goal-setting
- Workshops on resumes, interviews, job search, computers, and more
- Extra support and employer contacts from our Job Developers
- Job shadows, short-term paid job trials, and longer placements if you are eligible
- Answers to all your employment and education questions. If we don’t know, we’ll find out
For more information
Please call us at 519-823-2440 (Norfolk St., Guelph) or 519-823-2818 (Stone Road Mall, Guelph) or 519-843-5513 (Fergus – toll free 1-800-472-0961) – or just come on in!