Employment Ontario Services
2nd Chance offers free and confidential employment services to adults at all of our offices:
- Unlike trying it on your own or using a temp service 2nd Chance staff will guide, assist and support you throughout the process. And it works! Most of our clients find jobs or enter education or training to move towards their goals.
- Individuals currently employed or in school are also welcome to access our free services.
2nd Chance staff care about helping you meet your goals and provide services such as:
- One to one employment counselling tailored to your needs
- Assistance writing and editing resumes and cover letters
- Access to training opportunities including the Better Jobs Ontario program
- Help with career exploration and goal setting
- Workshops on workplace safety, interviews, job search and more
- Specialized job development and matching programs
- Networking sessions and job finding clubs
All 2nd Chance locations offer:
- Friendly, helpful, knowledgeable staff
- Information on apprenticeships, entrepreneurship and upgrading
- Up to date job posting boards
- Free access to photocopying, faxing and telephone
- Free access to computers, printer and the internet
- A comfortable space to focus on your job search
What Are Our Counselling Services
Second Chance Employment Counselling provides personal, customized services for people who want to find employment or explore their training and career options.
Unlike trying it on your own or using a temp service, we guide, assist and support you throughout the process.
… and It Works!!
Most of our clients find jobs or enter education or training or move towards their goals.
We serve youth, students and adults out of locations across Guelph and Wellington County. Please call us for more information.