Get The Skills To Pay The Bills!
Introducing A 16 Week Program Designed To Assist Youth Develop The Essential Skills Needed To Maintain Employment And Be Successful In Today’s Labour Market.
- Be paid an allowance equivalent to minimum wage while attending program
- Acquire skills and information on values and self-esteem, balancing life, job retention and employer expectations
- Receive certification in Smart Serve, First Aid, Safe Food Handling and WHMIS
- Not in school or returning to school
- Out of work
- Legally entitled to work in Canada
- Not in receipt of E.I. benefits
- Between 15 and 30 years of age
Ways2Work sessions start every 6 weeks
For More Information About Ways2Work
please call 823-2440 or email firstname.lastname@example.org