Welders (GMAW, FCAW certified) – Elmira
Welders (GMAW, FCAW certified)
Trylon TSF Inc. specializes in developing, supplying and building wireless networks and electrical distribution across Canada.
Close to Public Transit:
Days Monday to Friday: 8:00 am to 3:00 pm, Afternoons Monday to Friday: 3:00 pm to 11:00 pm, Midnights Sunday to Thursday: 11:00 pm to 7:00 am
Starting at $22.82; plus shift premiums.
GMAW, FCAW certified Welders:
- Welders are required to cut and join metals and other materials at facilities.
- Operate appropriate equipment to assemble mechanical structures or parts with a great deal of precision.
- A welder must be competent in using potentially dangerous equipment while following all safety precautions.
- The ideal candidate will also have a steady hand and great attention to detail.
- Experience as welder
- Experience using a variety of welding equipment and procedures
- Experience in using electrical or manual tools (saws, squares, calipers etc.)
- Ability to read and interpret technical documents and drawings
- Knowledge of relative safety standards and willingness to use protective clothing (face-shield, gloves etc.)
- Professional Certification GMAW, FCAW preferred
- Previous experience working in a fast-paced manufacturing environment
How to Apply:
Email a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with Welder: Trylon in subject line.
- Welder start rate: $22.82 /hr (wage progression to $27.00 /hr based on skill)
- Shift Premium per hour $0.75 Afternoons, $1.00 Midnights
- Offering a full and competitive benefits package after 3 months of employment