WELDERS – ELMIRA
Trylon TSF Inc. specializes in developing, supplying and building wireless networks and electrical distribution across Canada. With 80 years of experience, both in Canada and internationally, we have a proven track record for delivering innovative solutions and complete end–to–end project management and execution for our clients.
Close to Public Transit:
Shifts (straight, non-rotating): Days Monday to Friday 7:00 am to 3:00 pm Afternoons Monday to Friday: 3:00 pm to 11:00 pm Midnights Sunday to Thursday: 11:00 pm to 7:00 am * Candidates must be willing and available to work any shift.
$22.82 to $27.00 /hour. Welder start rate: $22.82 /hr (wage progression to $27.00 /hr based on skill). Shift Premium per hour $0.75 Afternoons. $1.00 Midnights
Trylon currently has a need for GMAW, FCAW certified Welders at their facility in Elmira. Welders are required to cut and join metals and other materials at their facilities.
- GMAW, FCAW certified Welders:
- Welders are required to cut and join metals and other materials at facilities.
- Operate appropriate equipment to assemble mechanical structures or parts with a great deal of precision.
- A welder must be competent in using potentially dangerous equipment while following all safety precautions.
- The ideal candidate will also have a steady hand and great attention to detail.
- Proven experience as welder
- Experience using a variety of welding equipment and procedures (TIG, MMA etc.)
- Experience in using electrical or manual tools (saws, squares, calipers etc.)
- Ability to read and interpret technical documents and drawings
- Knowledge of relative safety standards and willingness to use protective clothing (face-shield, gloves etc.)
- Deftness and attention to detail
- Professional Certification GMAW,FCAW preferred
- A high energy level, a positive attitude and be able to work without direct supervision
- Ability to work well with others as a member of a team as well as independently
- Previous experience working in a fast-paced manufacturing environment
How to Apply:
Email a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with Welder: Trylon in subject line. Trylon TSF Inc. is a company dedicated to diversity, inclusion and accessibility in the workplace. Please reach out to our recruitment team to discuss any accommodation needs that you may require during the hiring process.
Trylon offers a full and competitive benefits package after 600 hours/75 fully completed days of employment which includes:
- Extended Health Care
- Dental Care
- Prescription Coverage
- Vision Care
- Life Insurance
- Group RRSP with Company Match
- Clothing and Boot Allowance