Welder/Fabricator – Fergus
H&R MACHINING, WELDING and FABRICATION
Local custom machining, welding and fabrication shop seeking an individual with experience in working within a metal shop. H&R Machine custom designs and manufactures for all segments of the market including heavy manufacturing, light manufacturing, commercial and retail.
Close to Public Transit:
Day shifts Monday through Friday with the possibility of occasional overtime.
Based on experience
- Reviews drawings, instructions, blueprints or samples to ensure accurate production.
- Takes precise measurements for cutting or shaping.
- Plans proper sequence of tasks to complete the assignment.
- Maintains inventory of completed products.
- Maintains a safe and clean workstation.
- Contributes to team effort.
- Excellent coordination and mechanical skills
- Welding experience
- Strong attention to detail, accuracy, and safety
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in math
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds and perform repetitive tasks
- High school or equivalent
- Experience working with machine tools or mechanical assembly
- Working knowledge of safety protocols
- Apprenticeship or vocational training preferred
How to Apply:
Please forward resume to firstname.lastname@example.org Only successful candidates will be contacted.
- Sign on incentive of $1,000 after 3 months.
- Vacation pay increase to 5% after first year.
- Paid sick/bonus days: 5 days in first year increasing to 10 days after second year.