WAREHOUSE/LOGISTICS – GUELPH
Close to Public Transit:
January 2021 – will not be training until the New Year
- Locates products in the warehouse.
- Receives, scans verifies, and stores all incoming and overstock products
- Maintaining housekeeping disciplines in the warehouse in order to facilitate location of products
- Responding to and handling customer and staff inquiries, requests, and concerns in a timely manner.
- Delivering and assembling merchandise as required.
- Prepares merchandise for filing, sorts and fills merchandise carts for the retail floor.
- Responsible for garbage disposal, cardboard recycling, and the disposal of broken products in accordance with store policy.
- Operates computer and scanning tools, and enters all relevant coding in Canadian Tire systems.
- Physically fit; able to lift
- Organized and detail oriented
- Reliable, dependable and punctual
- Positive attitude and willing to ask questions and learn
How to Apply:
Please forward any resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org and include position