Warehouse Associate – Guelph
End of the Roll Flooring
For over 33 years, End of the Roll has been providing Canadians with the very best brands in flooring at the best prices. Our supportive team environment provides the training you need to succeed in any one of our many opportunities nationwide. By choosing to join End of the Roll, you’re choosing to become a part of our flooring family. One that is focused on providing you with the resources you need to earn a competitive salary, grow within the organization and experience a company culture unlike any other.
Close to Public Transit:
Mon to Fri and Weekends (overtime as required).
The Warehouse Associate is responsible for ensuring the accurate and seamless processing of incoming and outgoing shipments. He or she must load and unload flooring regularly, with the capability of repetitive heavy lifting, and use any necessary equipment, e.g. forklift, pallet jack, carpet cutting machine, vinyl carousel, etc. Other responsibilities will include the inspection of incoming and outgoing shipments to verify contents and quality as well as ensuring the overall tidiness of the store daily. In addition, they are accountable for adherence to legislative safety, and organizational policies and procedures. Some of these include the daily cleaning of samples, desks, bathrooms, and other frequently touched areas.
- Forklift certification preferred.
- High School diploma or GED.
- Two years of experience in the warehouse industry is preferred.
- Experience in the retail industry preferred.
- Ability to perform repetitive heavy lifting.
- Ability to use basic mathematical skills for measuring and counting product.
- Strong work ethic and a friendly positive team attitude.
- Can work in a fast-paced environment without being overwhelmed.
How to Apply:
Please email cover letter and resume to email@example.com with “End of the Roll” in Subject Line.
What we can offer:
- Competitive salary based on experience.
- Company benefit plan. Dental and Extended Health Care.
- Learning and growth opportunities within the company.