WAREHOUSE ASSOCIATE – FERGUS
Close to Public Transit:
Full Time: (3 days a week 4:30 AM to 1:30 PM and 2 days a week 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (Schedule can change.).
The Warehouse Associate has a key role in ensuring that products are received, verified, stored, and transported to the sales floor or in the warehouse in a safe and efficient manner. Associates are also responsible for keeping the warehouse neat, tidy, and well maintained. This position includes a lot of lifting and carrying.
- Locates products in the warehouse.
- Receives, scans verifies, and stores all incoming and overstock products
- Maintaining housekeeping disciplines in the warehouse in order to facilitate location of products
- Responding to and handling customer and staff inquiries, requests, and concerns in a timely manner.
- Delivering and assembling merchandise as required.
- Reconciles inventory differences.
- Prepares merchandise for filing, sorts and fills merchandise carts for the retail floor.
- Responsible for garbage disposal, cardboard recycling, and the disposal of broken products in accordance with store policy.
- Operates computer and scanning tools, and enters all relevant coding in Canadian Tire systems.
- Responsible for the safe operation of all warehouse equipment (forklift, skyjack etc.). according to instructions
- Physically fit; able to lift
- Organized and detail oriented
- Reliable, dependable and punctual
- Positive attitude and willing to ask questions and learn
How to Apply:
Email resume to Faith at firstname.lastname@example.org with Warehouse Associate/Canadian Tire in subject line.