TEAM LEADER CLEANER – RESIDENTIAL – GUELPH
Team Leader Cleaner - residential
Close to Public Transit:
Part time 20-30 hours/week Monday –Friday within 8-5
$17/hour paid weekly on Fridays – plus gas expenses - $18 after probation
Do you love to clean? Do you enjoy working hard, having fun and want to make the world a cleaner place? Kudos Cleaning is a residential cleaning company serving the Guelph area. We are hiring for a part time team leader driver/cleaner with great attention to detail. This position will require a vehicle. You will be leading and working with another team member cleaning residential homes. You will need a reliable vehicle for this position to use for the job. Gas expenses will be paid for.
- Must be available Monday to Friday between the hours of 8am-5pm
- You will need to pick up supplies/equipment at 8am and finish times will vary day to day before 5pm
- You and your team will have the same houses to clean on a weekly, biweekly and monthly basis
- Approximately 15-30 hours a week
- Starting wage is $17/hour while training and for probation period, then $18/hour(up to $20/hour). Weekly pay every Friday
- The right candidate will have strong leadership skills, time management skills, problem solving abilities
- You will need to navigate from house to house, visually inspect and ensure cleaning checklists are completed, collect payments, and have great customer service skills
- Criminal record check is required ($40 cost, reimbursed after 3 month probation)
- Must have and wear a separate pair of nonslip shoes inside clients homes
- Must be pet friendly
- Need to be physically capable to bend/lift/vacuum/mop
- Looking for long term reliable employees with positive attitudes! Full training will be provided.
How to Apply:
Send resume to email@example.com and include job title. We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those invited to participate in our recruitment process will be contacted.