SUPERINTENDENT (LIVE-IN) – GUELPH
InterRent REIT/CLV Group
InterRent REIT (TSX:IIP.UN), along with CLV Group, have redefined what a property management and multi-family real estate company can be. Backed by 50 years of experience in the industry, we have become market leaders in real estate, property management, acquisitions and new development in our core markets which include the Greater Toronto and Hamilton Area, Ottawa, and Montréal. We are growing! Find out more about us and our communities at www.interrentreit.com and www.clvgroup.com and let us know you’re interested. Why Us? We love our business – and we’re good at it. It doesn’t take long to learn why we’re different. From regular team events to philanthropic initiatives, we are proud investors in our community and in our teams. Its why we love what we do and who we do it with. Learn what it’s like to be excited to go to work every day!
Close to Public Transit:
- Handling the general custodial duties and maintenance of the apartment building at all times;
- Responding to maintenance requests, cleaning, repairs and service calls;
- Performing minor and routine repairs and maintenance, both in the unit, interior and exterior of building, including electrical and plumbing repairs;
- Performing daily inspection checks on the building systems;
- Maintaining Maintenance and Fire Safety Log (familiar with the fire safety plan for the building, maintain the daily, weekly and monthly checks and tests and the proper completion of the fire safety log for the building as per for Fire Safety Code);
- Ensuring that all buildings common areas are clean (hallways, stairways, elevators and landings);
- Ensuring regular garbage removal and recycling pickup occurs in an efficient manner;
- Coordinating and responding to residents requests and concerns;
- Communicating with residents and co-workers via email ;
- Handling turnover of apartments, ensuring they are thoroughly cleaned and up to standard to show prospective residents;
- Seasonal exterior ground maintenance as required and requested by management;
- Maintaining exterior walkways in safe condition all year round, especially winter months;
- Monitoring inventory control of supplies and equipment, and
- Performing other duties as requested.
- This is a live-in position.
- Must be available to work flexible hours.
- Respond to emergencies during normal hours of operation.
- Participation in an after-hours rotational emergency response team may be required.
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant work experience in a similar role
- Previous experience with basic plumbing, electrical, heating and mechanical/ventilation systems
- Excellent communication, residents relations and organizational skills
- Exceptional customer service skills
How to Apply:
Please send resume to email@example.com and include job title in subject. We thank all applicants but only those qualified will be contacted for an interview.
Perks and Rewards for You We offer a comprehensive benefit package that includes a competitive salary, paid vacation, paid sick days and an employer paid health plan with family coverage. We have leaders who coach and support your professional development, offer opportunities for career progression, and encourage learning. Our recognition program highlights team as well as individual achievements. Through team and individual contests, charity, social and corporate events our work life offers something for everyone!