SUMMER POSITIONS – ADMINISTRATION CLERKS – GUELPH
City of Guelph
Close to Public Transit:
$14.55 – $14.97 per hour
The City of Guelph is a vibrant community with over 120,000 people located in the heart of Southern Ontario, just one hours driving distance from Toronto. Set in a picturesque natural setting, Guelph is known for its rich architectural heritage, growing economy and excellent quality of life – all good reasons to consider a career in this beautiful city.
Job summaryGuided by the goals and objectives of the City’s Strategic Plan and committed to the Corporate Values of integrity, service, inclusion, wellness and learning, the candidate will aid in the achievement of the Vision for an inclusive, connected and prosperous city. Hiring for these job titles:
- Administration Clerk - Water Services
- Administration Clerk - Parks and Forestry
- Administration Clerk - Operations
- Administration Clerk - Corporate Building Maintenance
- Experience in customer service
- Experience in performing general clerical and administrative duties.
- Performing general clerical and administrative duties.
- Ability to transpose information accurately and within established timelines.
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team as required.
- Ability to organize and prioritize tasks.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access etc.
- Experience with WAM, Kronos or AMANDA would be a definite asset
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Strong oral and written skills.
- Strong focus on organization and customer service.
How to Apply:
Qualified applicants are invited to apply using our online application system by Sunday January 31, 2021. Please note all applicants must complete the online questionnaire specific to this position at the time they submit their resume and cover letter in order to be considered. Proof of qualifications will be requested at the interview stage. https://guelph.ca/job-posting/administration-clerks-summer-2021/