SUMMER POSITION – ADMINISTRATIVE SUPPORT – FERGUS
RLB’s mission is to become an advisory firm known for proactively empowering its people and clients while building stronger communities. We do this by investing in our people, providing an opportunity for outside of the box thinking, partnered with flexibility and support. We work flex hours and bank overtime. We offer competitive pay, a great team environment, paid personal time and Fridays off in the summer!
Close to Public Transit:
Hours may fluctuate between part-time and full-time hours, including some evenings and Saturday mornings.
We are looking for an energetic Seasonal Administrative Support individual to join us on a temporary contract. This is an excellent opportunity for a person with high enthusiasm who is motivated by a fast-paced environment and making an impact in their workplace.
- You have ninja-like organizational skills and can multi-task and re-prioritize like a pro
- You demonstrate high level of accountability and ownership working in a fast-paced environment with little oversight
- You are friendly and professional and comfortable interacting with our clients in person and electronically
- You are proficient with Microsoft Office products and are always eager to learn new technologies
- You aren’t afraid of change and embrace transforming priorities with a smile
- You have some previous administrative experience but are ready to build your career and learn more
- Reception coverage including greeting clients, answering phones, couriers, etc.
- Printing and assembly of Personal Income Tax Returns
- General filing
- Other duties as assigned
How to Apply:
Check out our employment perks and what it's like to be part of our team at http://www.rlb.ca/why-rlb/ Timeline: We will continue to accept applications until we find the right candidate.
This is a contract position from January 2021 to August 30, 2021 in our Fergus office. Hours may fluctuate from week to week between part-time and full-time hours, including some evenings and Saturday mornings. This position will report directly to our Office Manager while working closely with accounting team members and other administrative staff.