STORE MANAGER – FERGUS
Fraberts is seeking a Store Manager! Fraberts Fresh Food will provide only quality, authentic food for your family. If we wouldn’t be proud to serve it to our own family, we won’t sell it. Shopping at Fraberts Fresh Food is guaranteed to be an enjoyable and informative experience.
Close to Public Transit:
approx. hours per week is 35 hours, ideally noon to 6:30 p.m. Mon – Fri, plus 1-2 Sundays per month (with 1-2 weekdays off per month in lieu)
depending on experience
Ensuring store looks its best at all times – merchandising, quality control, cleanliness. Customer service excellence. Making sandwiches and pizzas, deli counter, meat counter. Produce quality control and management. Ensuring signage is always present and up to date. Taking catering orders and assisting with catering. Training and managing staff. Delivering catering and/or picking up produce from suppliers. Making recommendations to owners re: stocking, merchandising, marketing, staff. Going to the Ontario Food Terminal to purchase produce several times/year.
- Hard working
- Dependable and Reliable
- Enthusiastic and friendly
- Excellent teamwork and people skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good eye for merchandising
- Eager to lean
- Physically fit and able to lift heavy boxes (up to 60 ob) and be on feet for long periods of time.
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Ability to drive Ford Transit van, ability to drive to Toronto
How to Apply:
Email resume to email@example.com with Store Manager, Fraberts in subject line.