SHIPPER/PAINTER – ELMIRA
Trylon TSF Inc. specializes in developing, supplying and building wireless networks and electrical distribution across Canada. With 80 years of experience, both in Canada and internationally, we have a proven track record for delivering innovative solutions and complete end–to–end project management and execution for our clients.
Close to Public Transit:
Shifts (straight, non-rotating): Days Monday to Friday 7:00 am to 3:00 pm Afternoons Monday to Friday: 3:00 pm to 11:00 pm Midnights Sunday to Thursday: 11:00 pm to 7:00 am * Candidates must be willing and available to work any shift.
$17.65 / hr – Shift Premium per hour $.75 Afternoons/ $1.00 Midnights
- Operate counter-balance forklift truck in a safe manner
- Receive and unload freight both manually or with equipment such as forklifts
- Paint steel towers
- Check for damaged goods
- Verify quantity and quality of parts
- Verify items received against purchase order
- Package and ship outgoing orders
- Valid forklift license and experience operating a forklift in a manufacturing or warehouse operation.
- Some painting experience in a manufacturing environment
- Valid driver's license with a clean driving record
- Knowledge of basic math skills and reading of a tape measure
- Must be able to work straight shifts. Shifts are non-rotating
How to Apply:
Email a resume to email@example.com with Shipper/Painter: Trylon in subject line. Trylon TSF Inc. is a company dedicated to diversity, inclusion and accessibility in the workplace. Please reach out to our recruitment team to discuss any accommodation needs that you may require during the hiring process.
Trylon offers a full and competitive benefits package after 600 hours/75 fully completed days of employment which includes:
- Extended Health Care
- Dental Care
- Prescription Coverage
- Vision Care
- Life Insurance
- Group RRSP with Company Match
- Clothing and Boot Allowance