Security Guard – Fergus/Guelph
Close to Public Transit:
Monday- Friday 4pm to 12am
- Access control duties for visitors, and employees.
- Administer procedures and paperwork as required by the client and site supervisor.
- Complete all necessary security reports and logs.
- Respond to emergencies as per the site policies and procedures.
- Provide escorts when needed.
- Ensure full patrols are completed.
- Ensure all gates are locked during patrols.
- Sign in contractors, employees and visitors.
- Sign in transport and retrieve Bills of Landings.
- All other duties as required by the Site Supervisor and Client.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including telephone skills
- Able to work additional shifts if requested
- Valid Ontario Security License
- First Aid and CPR Certificate (must be from a WSIB approved provider)
- Must be up to date on all policies and procedures
- Must be able to communicate (read/write) in English.
- Strong computer Skills
- Must understand and promote the Securitas Quality objectives: Integrity, Vigilance and Helpfulness.
- Must have steel toe safety shoes
How to Apply:
Please send your resume to: email@example.com