Seamstress – Cambridge
Directsave Canada Inc.
Who is Directsave? Directsave specializes in promotional products, decorated apparel, and printing services with in-house production including silk-screening, embroidery, laser engraving, and more. Our client list includes companies like Johnson & Johnson, Wellington Breweries, Domino's Pizza, and University of Guelph (to name a few). This is your opportunity to be on the forefront of creating merchandising, marketing, advertising, and promotional strategies. Join Directsave today, an organization that is focused on tech-forward solutions to be ahead of the curve in an industry that’s poised for a new leader.
Close to Public Transit:
$15 to $17.50 an hour
- Complete orders to specification within the time-frame provided.
- Assist in various departments, specifically embroidery, as required.
- Maintain and clean equipment in the Alterations and Embroidery department on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis.
- Fit, measure, and advise customers on correct measurements.
The Seamstress and Alterations role requires a candidate with a keen attention to detail, ability to work quickly and efficiently, and advise on the best method to complete a request. They will work in a team environment, relying on others to provide work orders and feedback for jobs completed. The Seamstress and Alterations role will also see this candidate in various departments to assist with production as required.
- Completed high school, post secondary preferred.
- Strong written, oral, listening communication skills.
- 1-5 years experience in a position as a seamstress or similar.
- The ability to thrive in a fast paced, entrepreneurial, family like business.
- Self confident and self motivated.
- Consistently driven to exceed expectations.
- Flexible personality with an ability to handle change in an organized and efficient manner.
- Proactive, organized and effective team player, who manages many tasks and projects at once.
How to Apply:
Please apply to Adriano Salamone at email@example.com
- We thank all applicants but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
- COVID protocols laid out by the ministry are adhered to.
- All employees must wear a mask when travelling between work stations, a daily COVID form needs to be filled out, and stations must be sanitized daily.