SALES REPRESENTATIVE – ORTON
Sales Representative for Existing Accounts
Jaylor Fabricating Inc., Orton, ON - not on a bus route (071213 10th Line East Garafraxa)
Jaylor has always been known for its superior quality and innovation. We believe our assets lie not in equipment or processes but in our people. Our people work hard are passionate and dedicated. If you’re committed to long-term success then we would love to hear from you.
Close to Public Transit:
40 hours a week
Based on experience
- Representing and selling Jaylor products to a select group of the largest Jaylor Customers, known as House Accounts
- Actively and regularly engaging with the key members of the House Account’s organization to sell and effectively manage the sales of Jaylor products to their Customers.
- Developing a trusted advisor relationship with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors, thereby building long lasting and growing relationships.
- Ensuring that all product sales, service, parts and warranty matters are properly dealt with in an efficient and timely manner, as per organizational policies and procedures.
- Operating as the lead point of contact between all Jaylor departments and the respective House Account team members, to ensure that Jaylor maintains and grows its market position and positive brand recognition.
- Developing a trusted advisor relationship with the selected House Accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors.
- Forecasting and tracking key account sales metrics including account and territory planning Keeping current on product features, advantages, benefits and selling points for effective communication.
- Conducting and acting in a professional and business-oriented manner at all times.
- Drive to achieve Customer Delight in all interactions with the House Accounts.
- Degree or Diploma in Business, Marketing, Technology, Computer Science or related field of study, or equivalent combination of education and/or experience.
- Customer support or Inside sales experience is a strong asset.
- Having a technical aptitude to understand the product’s functionality is a definite asset.
- Working knowledge of Epicor or other ERP systems an asset.
- Proven success in developing and managing partner relationships and driving ongoing revenue results.
- Proven ability to work independently in a dynamic sales environment.
- Strong analytical and reasoning skills with respect to technical, contractual and financial negotiations. Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- A strong desire to achieve success even in difficult situations while maintaining professionalism and integrity.
- Flexibility to adapt to changes in daily work tasks and responsibilities, coupled with effective time management skills.
- The ability to prioritize and plan work activities, excellent attendance, ability to problem solve, and the ability to work as a member of team.
How to Apply:
If interested, please apply with cover letter and resume by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax: 519-787-0471 with Sales Representative in the subject line.
- To start Jan. 2, 2019
- Some travel to the House Accounts will be required to develop and sustain the relationships with the key Customer’s team members.
- Must hold a valid passport.
- Knowledge of farm equipment an asset