RETAIL ASSOCIATE – ELMIRA
Your local feed, farm and garden supply store, providing quality products and service to farmers and our local community. Opened in March 2010 under Farmers Plus. Many people still refer to our store as the “Elmira Co-op” as it had been a part of the co-op for many years. Although we still sell many of the same products, and we are still focused on serving our local farmers’ needs, we are now an independently owned store. Stores in Elmira and Arthur.
Close to Public Transit:
- provide friendly and knowledgeable service
- process payments – cash, cheque, credit, debit, instore credits etc.
- assist customers with customer refunds courteously and professionally.
- maintains a professional attitude with sincerity and enthusiasm
- stays current with promotional events and sales.
- Available for a variety of hours (store hours 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday to Saturday)
- Loading feed bags
- excellent customer service skills; friendly and approachable
- good with numbers and math skills
- cash knowledge and experience an asset
- ability to lift 50 lbs
- driver’s license
- room for advancement.
- may train on forklift
- Farm/Agricultural experience or knowledge considered an asset
How to Apply:
Please email resume to: email@example.com with Farmers Plus – Retail Associate in subject line. We thank all those that apply. Only those considered for an interview will be contacted.