RESIDENT SUPPORT ATTENDANTS – FERGUS
Resident Support Attendants
Close to Public Transit:
Casual, temporary positions. Scheduled shifts, shifts are 6am-2pm and 2pm-10pm. Must work every other weekend.
- The resident support attendant, under the supervision of registered staff, provides assistance by performing routine tasks that do not involve direct resident care, primarily in the Nursing department
- Assists with tasks including: making beds, organizing resident closets, helping as spotter for lifts, restocking care carts, answering call bells, labelling resident’s belongings, taking soiled items to the laundry, transporting laundry, portering residents to and from meals, pouring beverages and assisting with meals/ snack, assisting with serving food and feeding, distributing incontinent products, and cleaning tasks.
- Maintain communication with residents and families
- Recognizes safety hazards and promotes a safe environment for residents and staff
- Understands and participates in falls maintenance and prevention program
- Maintains resident dignity and confidentiality at all times
- Mature and empathetic individual, able to follow instructions
- Experience is an asset but not needed; training provided
- Must obtain TB skin test and criminal record check on hire
How to Apply:
Please send resume to email@example.com