Receptionist – Guelph, Fergus, Cambridge
Parada Dentures/ Watson Denture Clinic
Close to Public Transit:
$17/hour, based on experience
Oversee day to day operations of front desk including:
- Open and close
- Booking, billing, insurance claims
- COVID pre-screening, confirmation of appointments, in office screening, assist with operatory turn over and reception sanitization between patients.
- Personality that is enthusiastic, kind and that quickly puts people at ease
- Highly organized - detail oriented
- Able to multi task and work in a fast paced environment
- Previous receptionist experience and asset
- Domtrak experience an asset
- Passionate dedicated team player
- Willingness to learn new skills
- Computer competency
- Willing to travel between partner offices Guelph Cambridge and Fergus
How to Apply:
Email cover letter and resume to email@example.com with job title in subject line.
- We thank all applicants but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
- All customers and staff are required to wear a mask, eye protection, constant sanitization of offices, HEPA air purification systems on site.
- Physical barriers are erected, COVID 19 rapid testing for all staff; either vaccinated or willing.