Production Operator – Guelph, ON
Hartec Manufacturing Inc.
Close to Public Transit:
Monday - Friday
$16-18 an hour
- Responsible for setting up work stations including material handling where applicable.
- Responsible for the processing of products & raw materials according to Work Instructions and Training.
- Responsible for monitoring in-process Inspection Checks & Quality Control.
- Responsible for the completion of all necessary documentation required in the job.
- Responsible for the identification of Nonconformances to appropriate Managers.
- Responsible for alerting appropriate Managers of parts / supplies required.
- Responsible for cleanliness/housekeeping of work stations.
- Responsible for following Health and Safety Regulations as applicable.
- Responsible to maintain equipment/tools in proper working order and report any issues to management.
- Responsible to attend/participate in all Training Programs as required.
- Responsible for projects as assigned.
- Responsible for ISO/Quality Management System knowledge as it applies to this position.
- Responsible to adhere to Work Instructions established for this position.
Qualification Criteria Required:
- Minimum Grade 12 education
- Previous production experience (possibly in welding/painting/saws/power tools/tow motor/torches etc.)
- Machinery set up knowledge preferred
- Experience in ISO 9000 Quality System environment
- Work with minimal supervision and in a team environment
- Ability to lift moderate to heavy weights and ability to understand product drawings
- English literate
- References may be required
How to Apply:
How to Apply: please email Gord with your resume. email@example.com