PRODUCTION LABOURER – FERGUS
Ergo Advantage Inc.
Ergo Advantage is North America’s leading manufacturer of modular ergonomic PVC matting, providing solutions for anti-fatigue, anti-slip, ESD and 5S initiatives. At Ergo Advantage Inc., we recognize that our people are responsible for our success. We value our employees and aim to create a work environment where they feel valued, respected, and empowered on a daily basis.
Close to Public Transit:
Warehouse Day Shift: Mon–Thurs (7 am – 4 pm) Fri (7 am – 3 pm); occasional overtime required
$16.00 -- $17.50/hr.
- Sort, pack, crate and package materials and products
- Quality control
- Perform gritting application to Ergonomic tiles
- Ensure tasks are completed fully and accurately as requested
- Maintain safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, roles, and regulations
- Demonstrate initiative and teamwork in daily work activities to provide assistance wherever needed
- Effectively communicate with co-workers and supervisors
- Required to wear face mask and safety glasses (supplied)
- Accuracy in following instructions and eager to learn
- Must be physically fit and able to lift up to 50 lbs. on a regular basis
- Efficient job task planning and organizing
- Attention to detail
- Ability to focus on tasks to completion
- Capable of speaking, reading and writing in English
How to Apply:
Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
In this role, you will be responsible for a variety of physical labour tasks. This will involve operating machines, moving and/or lifting items, unpacking, packing, sorting crating, packaging, cleaning, sweeping etc. Training will be provided. Work Conditions:
- Fast-paced environment, repetitive tasks, physically demanding, may be on your feet for long periods.