PRODUCTION LABOURER – ARTHUR
Golden Valley Farms Inc.
Golden Valley Farms Inc. established in 1989. We are a quality processor of meat products, located in Arthur, Ontario and due to our continuing growth we are seeking the following to join our team.
Close to Public Transit:
Days - 7 am - 3:30 pm; Afternoons - 3:30 pm – 12 am; Split Shifts - 11:30 am – 8 pm
$17.50 Hr. (Pay range: $17.50 to $18.68 shift premium of $1.00 for afternoon shift.)
- Blending, processing, defrosting, flaking, etc. of the product
- Checking and weighing materials and products
- Transporting raw materials and equipment throughout the plant manually or using powered equipment
- Packaging ready to eat deli sliced meats, including scaling and skidding
- able to work in a cold environment (0 - 2°)
- able to lift up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
- possess a strong work ethic; reliable, dependable and willing to work
- have great attention to detail
How to Apply:
Please send resume to email@example.com with Golden Valley, Production Labourer in the subject line. Golden Valley Farms Inc. is committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (‘AODA’). Applicants are asked to make their needs/requirements for the purpose of accommodation under AODA, known to Human Resources when they are contacted for an interview.