Production Coordinator – Orton
We are a global manufacturer for the beef and dairy industry, known for our superior quality and innovation but our best asset is our people! We work hard at investing in a company culture that is fully committed to our values of caring: doing the right thing for our team and customers. We offer competitive wages based on skills and experience. We’re looking for people with a positive attitude who want to grow in a healthy, family-oriented environment – where they are truly valued- The JAYLOR Way!
Close to Public Transit:
- Job Release
- Firming Jobs for WG and Sub Assemblies
- Issue WG jobs with Labels to production
- Fullfillment of MRP Jobs
- Fullfillment of FA jobs
- Maintaining paint schedule
- Coordination of Sub Contract jobs
- Coordinates with Purchasing to ensure material is available for production
- Coordinates with production to ensure internal parts are available for production and jobs completed in a timely manner
- Job completion
- Job completion of MRP and WG Jobs
- Job completion of sub contract jobs
- Identify O/H discrepancies that keep production from being able to complete jobs. Pass issues along to inventory control for correction.
- Work with Master Scheduler to resolve issues that will be caused from part shortages. Helping to identify alternative schedule for effected mixer.
- In this role you will need good verbal and written communication skills. You will be fluent in MS office products, and able to maintain, organize and prioritize multiple lists and/or functions. Problem solving utilizing data extracted from the ERP will be part of the daily routine
- Knowledge of farm equipment an asset.
- ERP experience an asset
How to Apply:
If you are interested in applying, please send your resume and a cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org