PERSONAL SUPPORT WORKER – ROCKWOOD
Personal Support Worker
East Wellington Community Services
Close to Public Transit:
As a member of the Older Adult Services Team, the incumbent will work within the Adult Day Program on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays and in the early mornings Monday to Friday in the community as needed.
Minimum 24 hours/week
- A Personal Support Worker (PSW) Certificate from a recognized institution from the Province of Ontario, or minimum of 1 year nursing
- Experience working with the vulnerable population in a community setting
- Possess a reliable vehicle and a valid driver’s license and a willingness to drive in a Rural community
- Must be physically and mentally fit to handle the demands of personal caregiving services
- Must be passionate, patient, caring and committed
- Ability to work independently and make decisions with the support of your team
- Vulnerable sector screening with clear results
- Valid First Aid and Level C CPR certificate
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Excellent planning, organization, and coordination skills
- Competence in computer applications such as Microsoft Office, Excel and Outlook
- Knowledge of Nesda Trak is an asset.
How to Apply:
Please submit your resume via email to Francesca Fernandes at firstname.lastname@example.org by February 15, 2021.