PERSONAL SUPPORT WORKER – GUELPH
Personal Support Worker
Closing the GAP
Be a proud member of our team of healthcare professionals delivering care to thousands of clients each day. As a Personal Support Worker, you will support the desire of our clients to remain safe within their home and within their community setting.
Close to Public Transit:
$14.00 while attending class
- Developing respectful working relationships with clients and families to meet their care needs
- Maintaining the dignity and individuality of each client
- Providing personal care to meet the physical, psychological, social and spiritual needs of each client
- Observing , assessing, and reporting changes in clients’ behaviours and activities
- Participating in multidisciplinary team work
- Physical lifting
- Empathetic, honest and flexible
- Compassionate, caring and helpful
- Physically fit and able to lift
- Team player; excellent communication skills
- Must have valid G license and reliable vehicle
How to Apply:
Email resume to email@example.com Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the recruitment and assessment process as required under the CTG Accessibility policy. If you require accommodation to submit an application, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. This position is open to individuals who are eligible to work in Canada, who meet all of the essential requirements stated above.
Additional benefits: tuition paid; in class paid hours, guaranteed employment This is a paid education opportunity; paid tuition; paid in class hours; guaranteed employment; Personal Support Worker Certification. Note: Class is held in Cambridge (Mon – Fri.); work in Guelph and surrounding areas. Guaranteed 18 months of work after school/training completed.