PERSONAL SUPPORT WORKER – ERIN
Personal Support Worker
East Wellington Community Services
Close to Public Transit:
3 hour shifts
We are looking for energetic and dedicated Personal Support Workers to help clients in our community, with activities of daily living. This position requires someone to perform special functions under the Supervision of a RN or RPN. Position Overview: As a member of the Older Adult Programs Team, the incumbent will work in the early mornings Monday to Friday in the community as needed.
- A Personal Support Worker (PSW) Certificate from a recognized institution from the Provinceof Ontario, DSW Certificate or minimum of 1 year nursing
- Experience working with the vulnerable population in a community setting
- Possess a reliable vehicle and a valid driver’s license and a willingness to drive in a Rural community
- Must be physically and mentally fit to handle the demands of personal caregiving services
- Must be passionate, patient, caring and committed,
- Ability to work independently and make decisions with the support of your team
- Vulnerable sector screening with clear results
- Valid First Aid and Level C CPR certificate
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Excellent planning, organization, and coordination skills
- Competence in computer applications such Microsoft Office, Excel and Outlook. Knowledge of Nesda Trak is an asset.
How to Apply:
Please submit your resume via email to Francesca Fernandes at firstname.lastname@example.org We thank all applicants but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.