Personal Care Aide (PCA) – Guelph
Personal Care Aide
At Schlegel Villages we are redefining elder care through innovation, Village design and culture change, but we know the key to our Village success, and our residents’ satisfaction, is YOU and our teams.
Close to Public Transit:
- Support and embrace our resident-centred social culture and be proud to deliver the highest quality of personal care to our residents.
- You will work as key members of our Village and neighbourhood multidisciplinary teams to understand residents’ individual needs, and advocate for residents to actively participate in decisions about their care.
- Foster exemplary relationships with residents, their families and the Village team to deliver holistic care that focusses on flexible living and quality of life.
- Assist our residents with all daily living activities. They support residents with personal hygiene care, as well as basic nursing care, companionship and activities.
- Our PCAs know our residents and are quickly able to identify and report any changes in the resident’s well-being to the Registered Practical Nurse or Charge Nurse.
- Be excited by our objectives, our Village philosophy and the family values that shape all aspects of life in a Schlegel Village
- Display a caring and respectful attitude toward our residents, families, and team members
- Understand the physical, mental, and emotional demands of the PSW role
How to Apply:
Email resume to email@example.com with job title in the subject line.
- We thank all applicants but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
How Schlegel Villages supports our Team Members
- Ongoing training and personal growth opportunities
- Benefits and access to our Employee Family Assistance Program
- Discounts at Village Services
- Team appreciation events
- Access to The Wilfred Schlegel Hope Fund
- Retirement Savings
- Schlegel Villages is pleased to accommodate individual needs in accordance with the Accessibility of Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 (AODA), within our recruitment process. If you require accommodation at any time throughout the recruitment process, please speak with the hiring leader. #SchlegelJobs