Parts Desk Attendant – Fergus
Parts Desk Attendant
Precision Outdoor Power
Precision Outdoor Power is your one stop Small Engine Shop! Established in 1997, we service anything with a small gas or diesel engine. We sell new and used machines and have an extensive parts department, and we also sharpen chainsaws and mower blades.
Close to Public Transit:
Four weekly daytime shifts and Saturday mornings.
depends on experience
- Will be answering phone & dealing with customers in person and on phone
- Source & order parts for customers and mechanic
- Book in repairs, bill out repairs, take payments
- Use computer to order and receive parts and prepare invoices
- Assist with moving equipment in and out of shop and helping customers load items
- Communicate with mechanic staff
- Enjoys working with people; patient and understanding
- Mechanical knowledge an asset; willing to train the right candidate
- Must be able to multi task, and have great customer service skills and be detail oriented
- Working knowledge of lawn & garden equipment preferred
- Must be familiar with Windows computers
- Some heavy lifting required
- Must have transportation to job site
- Opportunity for growth and additional training
How to Apply:
Interested applicants can send a resume to email@example.com
- We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those invited to participate in our recruitment process will be contacted.