PACKAGER – ELMIRA
Trylon TSF Inc. specializes in developing, supplying and building wireless networks and electrical distribution across Canada. With 80 years of experience, both in Canada and internationally, we have a proven track record for delivering innovative solutions and complete end–to–end project management and execution for our clients.
Close to Public Transit:
Shifts (straight, non-rotating): Days Monday to Friday 7:00 am to 3:00 pm Afternoons Monday to Friday: 3:00 pm to 11:00 pm Midnights Sunday to Thursday: 11:00 pm to 7:00 am * Candidates must be willing and available to work any shift.
Packager start rate: $18.31 /hr (wage progression to $20.62/hr based on skill) Shift Premium per hour $0.75 Afternoons / $1.00 Midnights
- Operate counter-balance forklift truck in a safe manner
- Receive and unload freight both manually or with equipment such as forklifts
- Check for damaged goods
- Verify quantity and quality of parts
- Verify items received against purchase order
- Package and ship outgoing orders
- Valid forklift license and experience operating a forklift in a manufacturing or warehouse operation.
- Valid driver's license with a clean driving record
- Knowledge of basic math skills and reading of a tape measure
- Must be able to work straight shifts. Shifts are non-rotating
How to Apply:
Email a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with Packager: Trylon in subject line.
We offer a full and competitive benefits package after 600 hours/75 fully completed days of employment which includes: √ Extended Health Care √ Dental Care √ Prescription Coverage √ Vision Care √ Life Insurance √ Group RRSP with Company Match √ Clothing and Boot Allowance