ORDER FULFILLMENT SPECIALIST – FERGUS
Order Fulfillment Specialist
The Gund Company
The Gund Company is a vertically integrated manufacturer and fabricator of engineered material solutions. Our team of research and development engineers focuses on developing materials that meet the electrical and mechanical requirements of our customer’s demanding applications. This includes, but is not limited to electrical insulation applications in transformers, switchgear, power electronics, and rotating equipment. The Gund Company utilizes a consultative approach to assist engineering teams with designing new equipment or servicing existing equipment.
Close to Public Transit:
$35,000 - $40,000 a year, Extended health care
- Implement and manage the Order Fulfillment Process with precision and efficiency in an extremely responsive manner for the customer.
- Reactively and responsively communicate with customers to serve their needs for quote requests, assisting AM’s and/or IS Reps with quote prep, order processing, order expediting, providing tracking info, and related requirements.
- Send open account forms and information to get prospects set up with terms.
- Accurately respond to customer inquiries related to order fulfillment in an expeditious and complete manner. Follow up on all opportunities for growth in our customer relationship.
- Communicate with production regarding any potential late shipments and proactively communicate with customers as necessary.
- Prior to order entry, check the last quote date and/or historical gross profit to confirm acceptable gross margin. Check with Value Stream Manager, Facility Manager, and Market Manager as necessary when in doubt.
- Assist with RMA’s, NCM’s and DDB Red Cards regarding customer complaints.
- Use the company’s Customer Relationship Management software to create new contacts, new prospects, document customer interactions, requirements, and communications.
- Coordinate with the Production Department to obtain accurate shipment lead-time information and use the Scheduler tool with every order.
- Assist with market research to expand the customer base.
- Manage/oversee specific accounts to ensure customer expectations are exceeded while delivering a quality experience to the customer.
- Related / manufacturing: 2 years (Preferred)
How to Apply:
Please send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org with The Gund Co - Order Fulfillment Specialist in Subject line.
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally with customers to understand and respond to their needs in a responsive fashion.
- Follow company procedures for using our software system to efficiently manage the order fulfillment process.
- Proficiency with Windows based software including Microsoft Office Applications.
- Two or more years of related experience in customer service in a manufacturing environment, preferred
- Experience with reading and interpreting technical drawings.
- Strong math skills and a detail oriented information processing capability.