MARKET STALL OPERATOR – GUELPH
Market Stall Operator
Viva Brazil, Guelph Farmers Market
Viva Brazil is a company that produces Brazilian food based out of Guelph, ON, that specializes in Cheese Bread Balls (aka Pao de Queijo) and Brazilian Truffles (aka Brigadeiros). The market stall operator position is a customer-facing sales role supporting Viva Brazil table at Guelph Farmers Market in Guelph, ON.
Close to Public Transit:
January 9, 2021
Every Saturday from 6:45am – 12pm
- Being friendly, knowledgeable, and professional with customers, vendors, and Market staff
- Adding, subtracting and making change accurately and with ease
- Conversing with and educating customers about our products
- Observing carefully and safe food handling practices (including verifying ingredients for any questions related to allergens or potential for cross-contamination)
- Finishing the set up of the booth at the beginning of the market to ensure the stall is set up for success
- Produce and maintain excellent and accurate records as required. Sales Sheets are required to be returned to the bakery and should be an accurate reflection of what was received, sold, and unsold during the market
- Communicate regularly with office staff regarding weekly orders, special orders, special requests etc.
- Previous customer service experience
- Proper food handling experience is a plus as well as a Safe Food Handler's Certificate.
- Applicants must be reliable, punctual, and comfortable working independently
- Knowledge of Viva Brazil products and processes is an asset
How to Apply:
Email resume to email@example.com with job title in subject line. We thank all applicants but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.