Lifeguard – Belwood, ON
Belwood Lodge and Camp
Belwood Lodge and Camp is a summer camp for children, youth, and adults with special needs. For over 75 years, we've taken pride in our unique program being a safe place for individuals with mental and physical disabilities to make friends and build life skills. COVID-19 considerations: All staff and campers are required to be fully vaccinated to come to camp. Belwood Lodge and Camp has made extensive protocols to keep all staff and campers safe while at Belwood Lodge and Camp. Please see www.belwoodlodgeandcamp.com for more information!
Close to Public Transit:
Salary: From $500.00 per week (room and board included)
The Role: Belwood Lodge and Camp is seeking an experienced life guard to keep our pool and waterfront safe for campers this summer 2022. This person should hold their NLS certification, and feel confident and competent in fulfilling lifeguard duties. A perfect candidate is able to work independently and provide leadership to other staff in the pool area. This person is positive and enjoys creating a comfortable, welcoming environment for others at the pool.
- Positive mindset
- An interest in working with people with disabilities
- NLS certification
- CPR-C Certification
- Lifeguarding experience
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to problem solve in a fast-paced environment
- Availability June 24 -Sept 3 (opportunities to start earlier)
- Camp experience is an asset
- Experience in a leadership role is an asset
- Development and strengthening of leadership skills
- A fun filled work environment
- Develop and strengthen teamwork skills
- Impact people from a variety of backgrounds
- Meals and Lodging
How to Apply:
How to Apply: please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume.