LABOURER – GUELPH
Elements Hardscaping Inc.
Number of Positions:
Close to Public Transit:
7am-5pm (could be a bit later in the morning or a bit earlier in the afternoon some days)
$16-$18/hr depending on experience
- Assisting with concrete and patio construction
- Lay flagstone and natural stone on patios, pool areas, driveways, paths, outdoor kitchens, ovens, fireplaces, etc.
- Assist with the construction of retaining walls
- Installing soil and mulch into planting beds, laying sod, planting flowers, grass, shrubs and trees
- Construction of pergolas
- Setup/clean up job site and shop each day
- Physically fit; heavy lifting involved
- Able to work outdoors
- Not a student as they will be working full time
- Drivers licence is handy but not essential
How to Apply:
Email a resume to email@example.com Please indicate job title in subject line of email.