KITCHEN CARE ATTENDANT – FERGUS
Kitchen Care Attendant
Undisclosed - Fergus (5 km's outside of town)
Our newly renovated facility boasts some of the most progressive animal housing and welfare standards for animal research worldwide. Full-time, permanent positions available. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who loves animals (cats and dogs) and thrives in a fast-paced, team environment.
Close to Public Transit:
Daytime continental-type shift (10 out of 14 days)
starting pay $15/hour, remuneration is split into a base wage combined with an easily achievable incentive $0.50/per hour.
- daily maintenance of kitchen
- testing animal care food
- data collection & processing of samples
- animal care & health monitoring
- An interest in animal nutrition
- Experience with cats and dogs, or a keen interest in gaining experience
- Comfortable in a busy, noisy environment
- Ability to work well as a team and to follow instructions unsupervised
- Good attention to detail
- Must be physically fit and comfortable working in an environment that requires lifting and cleaning
- Must be willing to work every other weekend and have access to reliable transportation
How to Apply:
Email cover letter and resume to email@example.com with job title in subject line.