Housekeeping and Laundry Team Members – Guelph
Housekeeping and Laundry Team Members
We aspire to provide all members of our communities, including team members, with a life enriching experience. We are family owned and operated and we take our mission seriously: “to provide holistic health care in a home environment, located within an internal neighbourhood design that promotes a caring community with emphasis on optimal health and life purpose for each resident”. We’d love to talk to you about what makes us different.
Close to Public Transit:
- Support and embrace our resident-centred social culture and be proud to deliver the highest quality of housekeeping services to our residents.
- Perform a variety of cleaning and housekeeping activities across their Village to ensure a safe and comfortable home environment for residents, their families and your colleagues.
- Be committed to following task procedures when completing all housekeeping duties
- Handle residents’ personal items, Village supplies and equipment with care and respect
- Respects the rights and dignity of all residents, families, team members and visitors to the Village and addresses any requests with professionalism and care
- An awareness and understanding of infection control practices, workplace hazardous materials and chemicals (WHMIS), as well as, all relevant health and safety procedures
How to Apply:
Email resume to email@example.com with job title in the subject line.
- We thank all applicants but only those selected for an interview
How Schlegel Villages supports our Team Members:
- Ongoing training and personal growth opportunities
- Benefits and access to our Employee Family Assistance Program
- Discounts at Village Services
- Team appreciation events
- Access to The Wilfred Schlegel Hope Fund
- Retirement Savings
- Schlegel Villages is pleased to accommodate individual needs in accordance with the Accessibility of Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 (AODA), within our recruitment process. If you require accommodation at any time throughout the recruitment process, please speak with the hiring leader.