HOUSEKEEPER – ELORA
Heritage River Retirement Residence
Close to Public Transit:
Combination of day and night shifts, and weekends
- Look after the entire building and are responsible to maintain our high standards of cleanliness and sanitation therein.
- Report directly to the Environmental Services Manager (ESM)
- Responsible for performing housekeeping tasks in an efficient and safe manner with consideration for the needs and comfort of our residents.
- Grade 12 education.
- Excellent communication and written skills are essential.
- Must be able to work with seniors in a friendly and effective way, be outgoing and part of the team.
- Needs visual acuity to ensure cleaning tasks are completed to the high standards of the home.
- Previous experience in a retirement home is an asset.
How to Apply:
Interested applicants can send a resume to email@example.com with Housekeeper in the subject line