HOMEMAKER (CLEANING PERSON) – FERGUS/ELORA
Homemaker (Cleaning Person)
Seniors' Centre For Excellence
The Seniors' Centre for Excellence was established in 2008 to coordinate support services and programs to enable seniors to remain in their homes for longer periods of time. Located in the lower level of the Mapleton Community Health Centre, the program offers services in the Township of Mapleton (lead municipality), Town of Minto and the Township of Wellington North. It is funded by the Waterloo Wellington Local Health Integration Network. The Seniors' Centre for Excellence is a fully accessible facility that welcomes adults, 55 years of age and older, to participate in various social programs, exercise opportunities and community events. The Centre also connects seniors and their caregivers with important home care services.
Close to Public Transit:
August 21, 2020
Variable house (homemakers set their own availability)
- Assisting Seniors in their home - sweeping, dusting, vacuuming, laundry and meal preparation
- Individuals who love working with older adults and who will go above and beyond to ensure their clients are more than satisfied with the program
- Willing to work in less than ideal situations; many clients have let their homemaking slip before contacting us.
- Comfortable working around household pets as most of our clients have cats, dogs or both.
- Training is required and takes about 1 1/2 hours of your time which is unpaid
- $30 cost of the police check is also the responsibility of the applicant.
How to Apply:
Please send resume to: email@example.com with Homemaker – Senior’s Centre for Excellence in the subject line.