GRASS CUTTER – ORANGEVILLE
Whispering Pines Landscaping, Orangeville (must have transportation as not on a bus route)
It is an art maintaining properties and bringing designs to life. If you enjoy working with your hands by creating and maintaining true masterpieces, this is the place for you to shine. “We are a team of artists crafting inspirational and timeless outdoor spaces“ Welcome to Whispering Pines - we are a destination company that truly care about our employees. We are growing and looking to expand our Fergus/Guelph team! We are currently recruiting in our Maintenance division for Labourers. This position would provide year-round work - with snow removal during the winter months. Visit our website to learn more about us, and the type of projects we complete. www.wpn.ca Benefits of Joining the team at Whispering Pines Landscaping: - Great wages and bonuses - Apprenticeship programs and courses - Monthly staff appreciation parties - Financial update meetings for company transparency - Profit sharing program - Comprehensive benefit packages - Serious advancement opportunities Core Values at Whispering Pines Landscaping: Respect, integrity, Teamwork, Excellence, Leadership
Close to Public Transit:
Mon. to Fri.
7 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Minimum Starting Wage of $15.00/hour with a maximum of $19.00/hour Note: Employees having training including CHT, College Diploma, Completion of an Apprenticeship Program or a University Degree all in related fields may be eligible for a higher rate of pay.
- Assist supervisor is preparing for day-to-day site activities
- Demonstrate competency with equipment
- Demonstrate knowledge of plant material and maintenance practices
- Some client interaction and satisfaction
- Provide physical labour which will involve some heavy lifting
- Ensure that tools are maintained, returned to their proper locations and stored securely when travelling
- Safe operation of all tools and equipment
- Sales Assist
- Good knowledge of best lawn maintenance practices.
- Good interpersonal and organizational skills
- Willingness to learn from others
- Able to operate or learn to operate equipment such as mowers, blowers and weed trimmers.
- Able and willing to follow detailed instructions.
How to Apply:
Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with Grass Cutter-Labourer-Whispering Pines-Orangeville in subject line. We thank all applicants but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
What we offer:
- Year-round work, with snow removal in the winter seasons
- Company provided cell phones, loaded with our own apps to track material and time. No more loose papers!
- Room to grow and expand in your desired field
- Monthly staff parties – BBQ’s, Patio Parties, Breakfast etc!
- A huge year end bash for you and your significant other
- Profit sharing programs- Year-end bonus!
- Company provided uniforms