GENERAL PRODUCTION – GUELPH
Cargill - Dunlop Facility
Cargill provides food, agriculture, financial and industrial products and services to the world. Together with farmers, customers, governments and communities, we help people thrive by applying our insights and 154 years of experience. We have 155,000 employees in 70 countries who are committed to feeding the world in a responsible way, reducing environmental impact and improving the communities where we live and work.
Close to Public Transit:
Mon to Friday – Straight Day Shift (Start time is between 6 a.m. and 6:30 a.m.) Regular overtime is required for this position.
Starting rate is $18.40 per hour. After three (3) months and probationary period met, eligible for company benefit program
- Cutting, sorting, packaging and moving product
- Weight handling from 20 lbs up to 60 lbs. (Up to 30 kgs.)
- Must be legally eligible to work in Canada
- Must be 18 years or older
- Must be physically fit and able to lift up to 60 lbs (30 kgs)
- Able to work in a hot or cold environment. Cold is 0 to 4 Celsius
- Comfortable working with meat (Beef)
- Able to tolerate an environment with blood, knives, saws, and strong odor of blood
- Must be able to stand on your feet for 8 hours and complete physical repetitive labour in a fast-paced environment
How to Apply:
Please apply directly by following the link below: Note: All interested candidates must apply online in order to be considered. https://cargill.taleo.net/careersection/caps_hourly/jobdetail.ftl?job=GUE00874&lang=en Or apply : www.cargill.ca - CANADA-ENGLISH, Ontario, Guelph and Hourly Production then click on VIEW JOBS OR For more information please contact: Cargill Ltd. Dunlop Beef Facility, Human Resources Department Address: 165 Dunlop Drive Guelph ON N1L 1P4 Tel: 519-823-5200 ext. 211 E-mail: Guelph_hiring@cargill.com Website: www.cargill.ca Cargill is an equal opportunity employer and committed to providing accommodation to our job applicants with disabilities. We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those invited to participate in our recruitment process will be contacted.