FRAMER – FERGUS
Close to Public Transit:
$15-$25/hour, depending on experience
- Framing new homes for new home builder
- Precisely measure, cut and assemble framing material
- Carrying and moving materials
- Ensuring work area is cleaned and organized
- Able and willing to follow detailed instructions.
- Must have Working at Heights certification
- Must have steel toed safety boots, safety glasses and hard hat; as well as basic tools such as hammer, measuring tape etc
- Experience an asset
- Ability to read and follow blue prints an asset
How to Apply:
Please email resume to email@example.com with Framer - JDB Construction in subject line. We thank all applicants but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.