Food Labourer – Guelph
Oven Ready Products
Close to Public Transit:
Typically Monday to Friday from 9am to 4pm but this can vary.
approximately 30 hours per week.
Minimum wage to start.
- Roll out dough / pastry and create sausage rolls and turnovers
- Use piping bag filled with sausage roll filling and squeeze onto puff pastry
- Work in a small work environment – only 5 employees
- Ensure a clean work environment
- Job is in room temperature environment
- Must be able to stand and exert well-paced mobility for a period of up to 6 hrs in length
- Must be able to lift boxes, flour bags, etc up to 40 lbs in weight
- Must have hand strength to use large piping bag and squeeze out sausage filling for sausage rolls
- Must be able to read and follow written instructions
How to Apply:
Forward resumes to email@example.com
- Please indicate job title in subject line of email.