EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT – ORTON
Jaylor Fabricating Inc., Orton, ON - not on a bus route (071213 10th Line East Garafraxa)
Jaylor has always been known for its superior quality and innovation. We believe our assets lie not in equipment or processes but in our people. Our people work hard are passionate and dedicated.
Close to Public Transit:
Approx. 24 hours a week
Based on experience
- Management of various NDA, company and legal agreements
- Prepare and maintain various corporate documents as needed by the organization
- Patent management including; assisting with documentation and research, working with internal departments and external organizations (including legal counsel) and meeting applicable patent and renewal deadlines as required.
- Administrative support to the Management Team, including but not limited to calendar management, expenses, travel booking, letters, etc.
- Establish and maintain document management and integrity
- Meeting attendance and documentation
- Administrative and phone support as needed
- Conducting and acting in a professional and business-oriented manner at all times.
- Post-Secondary Certificate or Diploma in Office Administration or a related field of study, or equivalent experience
- 5 years’ experience in progressively responsible, related clerical/administrative positions
- Strong organizational skills and experience in a fast-paced executive administrative role
- Working knowledge of Epicor or other ERP systems an asset
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to prioritize and plan work activities, excellent attendance, ability to problem solve, and the ability to work as a member of team.
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information in a discreet and professional manner
- Must be computer savvy with solid knowledge of MS Office and advanced keyboarding skills
How to Apply:
If interested, please apply by e-mail email@example.com or by fax: 519-787-0471 with Part Time Executive Assistant in the subject line.