DRYWALL REPAIR TECHNICIAN – GUELPH
Drywall Repair Technician
A growing national company is looking for motivated individuals to join our team of drywall repair specialists. The ideal candidate is detail oriented, articulate, outgoing, personable and presentable, and can follow a specific process to perform quality drywall repairs.
Close to Public Transit:
Salary based on experience and qualifications. Performance bonuses in addition to base pay is possible after training period
The technician is expected to have experience in drywall repair, drywall installation, or general home repair; however, we are willing to train the right individual.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- 1+ years of working with drywall installation or repairs required
- Experience in construction, carpentry, or home repair a plus
- Valid driver's license
- Clean driving record
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and a positive attitude
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to lift up to 75 lbs.
- Desire to learn and improve
- Reliable transportation
How to Apply:
Please reply via email: email@example.com
Candidates are required to possess and maintain a valid driver's license and pass a pre-employment background investigation and drug test. Company vehicle will be provided after training period.