DISPATCHER – ERIN
Halton Crushed Stone
Halton Crushed Stone is a major aggregate supplier, providing crushed limestone, sand & gravel, as well as materials supplied to Asphalt Producers, Landscaping Industry Professionals, Road Building Contractors, Sewer & Watermain Contractors, Paving Contractors, and General Contractors.
Close to Public Transit:
Monday to Friday
Between 6:30 a.m. and 5:00 p.m.
- Assist trucks coming into sand/ gravel pit by weighing, printing tickets, and communicating with driver
- Deliver excellent customer service by coordinating and fulfilling orders in a safe and efficient manner
- Provide assistance via phone or face-to-face contact with visitors, clients, and drivers
- Operate the scale system and process weigh tickets; check/ tare in trucks and make sure weight restrictions are abided
- Proactively communicate customer, transport and system issues with logistics, sales, and operations
- Process credit/debit sales and reconcile daily
- Maintain accurate records on computer system
- Monitor traffic flow within the pit, enforce rules, maintain communication with loaders
- Excellent customer service skills, personable and friendly
- Knowledge of the construction industry is an asset, but not essential; must have willingness to learn
- Requires basic computer skills
- Ability to work in fast paced environment
- Detail-oriented, thorough and accurate when entering data
How to Apply:
Please send resume to Lorna at LBrencis@crupigroup.com We thank all applicants, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.