Dishwashers – Guelph
Friendlier is a start-up on a mission to eliminate single-use waste! Our technology-based reuse system makes it easy for restaurants to offer zero-waste packaging. We are quickly growing across Southwestern Ontario and are building a team of dedicated, forward-thinking individuals that want to make an impact! Check out our website at www.afriendliercompany.ca
Close to Public Transit:
- This low stress, fun position is the perfect job for anyone who wants to put their time towards a meaningful mission! You will be responsible for the sanitation and preparation of reusable takeout containers! Your work will directly reduce waste in your community, and will help preserve resources for future generations!
- As a Dishwasher/Container Preparation Team Member, you will be responsible for the most important step in our reusable containers journey, the sanitation! You will be responsible for operating our commercial dishwashing machine to clean all containers before prepping them for reuse.
- Other tasks will include sorting the containers by size, scanning and stacking the containers, boxing up cleaned containers for reuse, and labeling new containers.
- You will be responsible for maintaining a clean and organized working environment.
- Must be able to stand throughout an 8 hour shift involving twisting, and lifting.
- Must be able to lift a 10lbs box.
- Able to take initiative and work individually.
- Team player.
- Able to adapt to varying responsibilities.
- Experience using Excel and/or Google Sheets.
- Passionate about sustainability and our mission to eliminate single-use waste!
How to Apply:
Please email resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org