Dining Room Server – Guelph
Dining Room Server
At Schlegel Villages we are redefining elder care through innovation, Village design and culture change, but we know the key to our Village success, and our residents’ satisfaction, is YOU and our teams. We aspire to provide all members of our communities, including team members, with a life enriching experience. We are family owned and operated and we take our mission seriously: “to provide holistic health care in a home environment, located within an internal neighbourhood design that promotes a caring community with emphasis on optimal health and life purpose for each resident”. We’d love to talk to you about what makes us different.
Close to Public Transit:
- Support and embrace our resident-centred social culture and be proud to deliver the highest quality of customer service to our residents.
- Assist in serving meals and beverages to our residents ensuring we meet residents’ diets and food preferences while following safe and sanitary food handling techniques.
- Assist with the preparation of catering functions and events, and in maintaining and clean dining room and workspace.
- Have completed the Food Services Worker training program
- Hold a valid Food Handlers certification
- Be excited by our objectives, our Village philosophy and the family values that shape all aspects of life in a Schlegel Village
- Display a caring and respectful attitude toward our residents, families, and team members
- Smart Serve Certificate Preferred
How to Apply:
Email resume to email@example.com with job title in the subject line.
- We thank all applicants but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
How Schlegel Villages supports our Team Members:
- Ongoing training and personal growth opportunities
- Benefits and access to our Employee Family Assistance Program
- Discounts at Village Services
- Team appreciation events
- Access to The Wilfred Schlegel Hope Fund
- Retirement Savings
- Schlegel Villages is pleased to accommodate individual needs in accordance with the Accessibility of Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 (AODA), within our recruitment process. If you require accommodation at any time throughout the recruitment process, please speak with the hiring leader.