Denturist – Guelph, Fergus, Cambridge
Parada Dentures/ Watson Denture Clinic
Close to Public Transit:
From $45,000.00 per year based on experience
- Patient work including consultation - impressions - fitting fabrication from initial thru bite, setup/try in - full partial implant retained dentures.
- Processing relines and repairs same day turnaround times are usual expectations.
- Will likely be required to process your own lab work however, quality of the dentures is of the utmost importance so therefore this may be a discussion during the interview process.
- A Motivated denturist who has the patient needs at the core of their values
- Must maintain- current license with the College of Denturists of Ontario and active association membership
- Knowledge of digital dentures is an asset however, willing to train the right candidate on the digital aspect
- Experience with conventional processing, Ivocap injection processing, Thermosens injection. Willing to train on the injection processing
- Highly organized - detail oriented
- Able to multi task and work in a fast paced environment
- Previous receptionist experience and asset
- Domtrak experience an asset
- Passionate dedicated team player
- Must be able to travel between partner offices Guelph Cambridge and Fergus
How to Apply:
Email cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with job title in subject line.
- We thank all applicants but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
- All customers and staff are required to wear a mask, eye protection, constant sanitization of offices, HEPA air purification systems on site.
- Physical barriers are erected, COVID 19 rapid testing for all staff; either vaccinated or willing.