DENTAL ASSISTANT – FERGUS
Country Dental – Note: Not on bus route
Here at Country Dental, we offer a wide range of dental services, from Orthodontics to Sleep Apnea services. We ensure that your visit is comfortable, professional, and thorough. View our services and contact us for your next appointment.
Close to Public Transit:
$40,000 - $55,000 per year
We are looking for a full-time Dental Assistant to act as an integral part of our well-established Dental office. If you are a professional and friendly person with a passion for patient care then we would love to talk with you!
- Registered Dental Assistant
- Graduate of an Accredited Level II Intra-oral dental assisting program
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including ability to listen and converse with patients
- Excellent customer service skills and using teach and discretion as well as the ability to educate while building rapport with patients
- Have a positive can-do mentality and will work as part of a team to provide the best service ad patient care
- Dentrix knowledge an asset
- 1 year experience preferred
- Company Car
- Dental Care
- On-site parking
How to Apply:
Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with Dental Assistant-Country Dental in subject line.